[humanser] Counseling Psychology Doctoral programs

Jonathan Alpert jna3434 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 31 22:28:53 UTC 2009

Hi Jeannie, I am in the embrial point of thinking of a doctorate degree in
psych counseling.
I'm not sure where you live, but in MA, there is a few of them including a
college exclusively for a DR. in psych.
    "Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology"
Boston Univercity also has a long standing and APA acreted doctorate
program.

What are you looking for in a program?
I know two things I would be thinking about is if it is APA acreted and if
they have the specialization I would be looking for.

Jonathan