[humanser] Social entreprenuers from Ghana.

julius braimah julius.vision at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:09:38 UTC 2009

Hi friends,

I am julius Braimah, an adaptive computer instructor currently
studying in India to acquire all the skills to become social
entreprenuer when I return to my country Ghana.
We are soppose to identify areas where we can help our fellow disable
persons in our countries.
I am very much happy to be a member of this human network where I can
share ideas with friends, exchange information, learn from people with
more experiences and make new friends.
I am really looking forward to sharing with all of you on this grate network.

Cheerz from your brother from Africa,

--
<Julius Kwasi Braimah>
<Adaptive Computer Instructor>