[humanser] Jaws and SPSS

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Sat May 2 19:09:36 UTC 2009

Hi:

I would check out the ways that each of the major screen readers work with
the program, writing to their email lists to ask other's if they have worked
with the specific program.  Frequently these programs include complex
graphing and may require an informed reader to describe the results.

I needed my state's Blind Services to write scripts for one of my screen
readers to make my work charting database program  work for me.  Most Blind
Services can provide this service - but squeak a lot so that they will rush
the job.

JD Townsend, LCSW
Daytona Beach, Florida, Earth, Sol System