[humanser] tips for practicum

Quinto Sanchez sanchezq at prodigy.net
Mon Aug 9 22:02:21 UTC 2010

I would say try to get all the paperwork that is needed in a digital format
if possible. I think that is the most difficult thing for us to get through.
Even if the agency is doing their work on the computer the format of their
documents may or may not be accessible with your screen reader or they may
be accessible but, not in the best format for
optimal efficiency. so you may have to alter their documents if possible.
Don't get discouraged if you encounter a challenging task and fail it the
first time. Learn from it and that way you can do better the next time and
let us know how you solved it. if you have any specific questions just post
it.