[humanser] Authorization Form

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 26 15:28:28 UTC 2010

dear All,
    I am in the process of rejuvenating my hypnotherapy practice. In doing so, I am recreating the various forms I use. One of these forms is an authorization to use case materials in research, teaching, or publishing. I had a very difficult time finding some of these forms, so I found it necessary to creat my own. this form is one of those I created myself, so I am sharing it with you. Please feel free to use or edit IT for your particular use.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, M.S., C.Ht.