[humanser] Urgent: Need a Release of Information Form

Marion Gwizdala, M.S. marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Thu Dec 30 01:38:48 UTC 2010

Steve,
    The release of information form is, I believe, only going to be a
formality. They will not talk to the consumer and, I suspect, they probably
will not talk to me, even with the consumer's permission. However, we are
covering all of our bases in the likely event we need to pursue other
avenues to resolve this issue.

Fraternally yours,
Marion