[humanser] OTAccessibility

Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Sat Feb 20 06:09:04 UTC 2010

Jeannie,
Thanks for the feedback and ideas. I, actually tried each of those
solutions, and found no resolve. Freedom's design team even tandemed in for
an extended session, 2 hours, and no solution could be identified. The
system has been sent back to the originator, hoping something may be done. I
have a loaner, which allows me access to your message. The best news is that
today I received a message that I matched for internship residency. So, I am
relieved and will find out whether I will be moving to North Chicago for a
year or staying in DC. At least the finish line of this marathon to my
doctorate is within my sight.
Hope all is well with you.
Best,
Mary
I so appreciate your kind words of empathy.