[humanser] Practicum Interviews

JMassay jmassay1 at cox.net
Sun Feb 21 19:03:45 UTC 2010

Thank you J.D. and David for your responses. I am confident in both my
counseling and blindness skills . I definitely do not expect for the agency
to do anything for me but provide me an  environment in which to work and
learn. Thank goodness I have put  a lot into learning blindness skills and
even more time into my education for becoming a counselor. I always intended
to become a counselor and finished my B.A. many years ago. Life happened and
I didn't return for my Masters at that time. Losing my vision has allowed me
a rare opportunity to pursue a lifelong dream and finish what I started
about 20 years ago. I'll keep everyone posted on how things are going and I
really do appreciate your encouragement and the benefits of your collective
experience.

I very much look forward to seeing everyone in Dallas.

Warm regards,

Jeannie