[humanser] Dealing with blindness when applying to internships

Mary Ann Rojek brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 26 16:41:43 UTC 2010

Hi Melissa,

I agree with what has been said so far.  There is absolutely no reason for
you to postpone your internship.

I've worked in a juvenile court, juvenile diversion program and in public
and private mental health agencies for more than 30 years.

It is important that you believe in yourself and in your abilities.
Self-confidence will come with practice, experience and the education that
an internship can provide

Mary Ann.