[humanser] Hello

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 19 00:47:19 UTC 2010

Hi everyone.  Thanks for the warm welcome.  I am sorry for not replying
sooner.  To Mary Chappell I am glad to meet you, but I cannot offer much
information since I am not currently working.  Rather I am looking for a
Job.  I would like to talk with all of you more and if you know of any jobs
in Benefits conseling I would really appreciate it if you forwarded the
information to me.  Thanks - Philip

P. S.

I thought you might like to chew on this information as it may be relevant
to this and other lists when it comes to how we communicate.

http://www.emailaddresses.com/guide_etiquette.htm