[humanser] 2010 NFB National Convention

Mary Ann Rojek brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 13 18:53:28 UTC 2010

Hi Nicole & List,

I agree that your suggestion is a good idea. I've been working in the field
of social work since 1976 when I got my first job as a volunteer coordinator
at a 24 hour crisis center.

I worked there until 1982 when I went to grad school.  I majored in clinical
social work and had a minor in administration

>From 1984-1990, I worked with first time status offenders and their families
in an effort to keep the youth out of the criminal justice system.

In 1990, I was hired as a therapist at a mental health agency.  I provided
individual and group therapy and crisis intervention to chronically mentally
ill adults.   In  the past 14 years, my focus has been on co-occurring
mental health and substance use disorders.

I am currently working as a quality manager and corporate compliance officer
in a private mental health agency.

I am looking forward to convention where I hope to reconnect with long time
list members and to meet new ones.

Mary Ann Rojek
LMSW, ACSW, CAAC