[humanser] keeping time in session

Quinto Sanchez sanchezq at prodigy.net
Thu May 20 18:51:20 UTC 2010

Mary I think that would be the best for me as well. I've looked for watches
that vibrate online and there are various with different functions but, I
don't know which one would be accessible for a blind person to set. If I
recall the one I was looking at was a "watchminder" with the capability of
setting multiple alarms. Does anyone else use something similar? I've
thought about using a phone as one of you all stated but, what phone would
you all recommend that is easily accessible to set the alarm?