[humanser] Ideas for career opportunities.

Tara Sena tmatzick06 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 01:16:23 UTC 2011

Very true. I am also thinking of another possibility... Is there anyone out
there who has gone into Corurt Reporting? I have come to the conclusion that
I take better notes on actual events/activities than I do for information
stuff like in class... It took me a while to figure this out... I don't know
a whole lot about the field of Court Reporting, but I understand that it
uses short-hand typing. I'm good at that simply because of using Braille and
the different note-taking devices out there.
If anyone has information or resources I can search to find out more
information, please let me know.
Thank you,
Tara