[humanser] Questions

Baebler, Natasha B nbaebler at purdue.edu
Wed Aug 24 16:29:49 UTC 2011

Alicia,

I was able to get both my CRC and LPC through my graduate program. It was a fabulous opportunity for me and if I had it to do over again I'd do things the same way. Many many more options for employment now, or down the road when I'm tired of working in academia! :)

Go Well,
Natasha

Natasha Baebler
Assistant Dean of Auxiliary Services
Purdue University - Disability Resource Center
nbaebler at purdue.edu
www.purdue.edu/drc