[humanser] Does Anyone KNow of A Blind Speech LanguagePathologist?

Eddie K. Thieszen-Culp eddie.culp at q.com
Sun Jan 2 23:02:42 UTC 2011

Greetings:

I believe that jennifer Wenzel in Wisconsin may be able to assist.
Please remember that at Mile High Counseling and Vocation Services "we are
in business for your success".

Thank you,

Eddie K. Thieszen - Culp M.A., CRC, CVE
Mile High Counseling and Vocation Services
3742 E. 99th Pl.
Thornton, CO. 80229
Phone: 720-244-9748
Fax:  303-280-4927