[humanser] Online degree questions

Jonathan Alpert jna3434 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 19 11:50:26 UTC 2011

HI Lisa and welcome to this great community.
I would like t first say that if you have any questions  at any time in your
career path, do not hesertate to ask people here. Not only are there people
who  probably have answers for you because  they have "been there done it",
but others maybe wondering the same question but were afrade to ask.

One of the first  things I would do is, what ever state you live in, find
out the requirements for the various licenses you can obtain in both the
socialwork and counseling field. Even though I went the counseling route, if
I  know then what I know now, I probably would have gone the socialwork
route. But that is something you have to decide for yourself.

Welcome again and good luck
Jonathan