[humanser] Professional Self-Care Resource

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 28 05:20:01 UTC 2011

Hi, Steve:

Thanks for this! I was at a spirituality and social work conference a few
years ago where the phenomennon of secondary truma was discussed; secondary
trauma is the trauma we experience while working with others and their
problems and trauma that may have been a part of those interactions as well.
Having that named was incredibly helpful to me, and helped me uncover and
work through some feelings I had about some work with some of my clients.
Thanks again for sharing this resource.
All the Best,
Susan