[humanser] Work Woes

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 30 23:20:50 UTC 2012

Hi JD,

I'm glad that you are happy again and that you got your issues resolved.  It
sounds like management really need ADA training and it is good they are
getting it. It is disconcerting that in 2012,22  years after passage of the
ADA, management and HR in a large hospital where you have been successfully
employed for years didn't know that a white cane and your special technology
were utilized because
of blindness.
Keep on keeping on and continue to educate, JD.

Mary Ann Robinson