[humanser] Odd Musings

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 9 16:26:24 UTC 2012

Hello Rick and Board:

Embarassed that my email went to the list instead of just Merry.  My remarks
concerning my friend, Rick Brown, are no reflection on him and his
leadership of this Division.  He has been an excellent President and a good
friend.  My comments to Merry reflect only on Rick's recent personal issues
that are, I am certain, weighing heavily on him.

I apologize to Rick if my message to Merry moved him to resign, I only
intended to discuss the matter with him.

JD