[humanser] statistics course

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 4 22:08:26 UTC 2013

Hello:

Having taken a few statistics classes all I can say is that each one has
been different.  My favorite was in grad school as a part of my social work
program.  In it reading and criticing various research study was in order
with very little math.  The most difficult was in a psychology undergraduate
class that focused entirely on the math.  As in most classes the teacher is
the pivit point.  So, check out your favorite prof ranking site and choose
the best.

-----Original Message-----
From: crystal redick
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2013 2:52 AM
To: humanser at nfbnet.org
Subject: [humanser] statistics course

Hello All,

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far. I have a couple
concerns I would like to discuss with you guys concerning my
statistics course I will start in the fall. I do not know much about
statistic courses, so I do not know what accomodations I should ask
for. Does this class require the use of graphs and if so how did you
work with them. I understand that the program SPSS is needed for the
course I will take, but what worries me is that I have no clue how to
use it. If any of you have used this program I would really appreciate
your advice. I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Thank you,
Crystal Redick