[humanser] New Member

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Thu Aug 8 06:48:16 UTC 2013

Hello, Mary,
Actually, it is positive psychotherapy, but based on similar ideas to
those of positive psychology. I also look forward to exchanging ideas
with all of you. I took my GRE in the old days before accessibility or
even civil rights. Glad your doctorate worked out.
I just looked at Optiguide, a new screen reader, which I intended to
suggest to you as something that might solve your software
accessibility problem. It is even supposed to work in safe mode.
Unfortunately, there is something wrong with the August 4 version of
the demo, so you might have to wait until the developer solves this.
The website is:
http://www.accessiblesoft.com/.
Dotty Martin