[humanser] Projective tests?

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 31 16:43:20 UTC 2013

Hello:
It is not important that you be able to see the image in a projective test
as it is the patient's interpretation that is important;  thus a blind
person may be more transparent as a proctor in this situation.

Most blind folks mark the back of the test image on the rear of the page,
most often in braille to identify the card, and ask questions & take the
notes as usual.

Give it a try, I think you will enjoy this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 9:23 PM
To: Human Services Mailing List
Subject: [humanser] Projective tests?

  HI guys, especially Mary whose comment on using projective tests
promted my email: When Istudied Psychology major, I didn't have any
contact with blind psychologists to ask the question of how to adapt, or
work with projective tests? I mean tests like Macover human figure, TAT
and others. My professors didn't know what to do, thus Ionly read the
theory and with that they tested me, but I was never given the chance,
or know how to adapt these tests, thus I got by with only the theory.
How did you guys, or how do you work with these tests since they're very
visual? I would have really liked to have been in contact in 1998 or 99
with you guys when I was in this area of my studies! but anyhow never
too late to ask right?

--
Gera
acseso+subscribe-ios at googlegroups.com Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las