[humanser] Screen Access Software and Licensing Exam

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue Dec 17 20:35:05 UTC 2013

Thanks Angelina.  It is being worked on as we speak and another candidate is
taking the same category of exam this Thursday.  I am waiting to hear how
this goes.

Here is  what I need from our members:
I need a list of exams for the professions that are a part of our membership
and who they are owned by.  If we can get who administers them as well is a
plus.
 Example:  Clinical Social Work exam is owned by Association of Social Work
Boards (ASWB) and Pearson Vue administers the exam.  If I could get this
type of information from our different members that would be great.

We need to compile this list and then move forward to see who is providing
us the exams in accessible formats.!!
Thanks,
Merry