[humanser] Idea about Testing Issues for Social Work Licensing Exams

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sat Dec 21 15:06:26 UTC 2013

Hello Alyssa,

I appreciate your willingness to assist in this matter.  I am not opposed to
them knowing of our problems with testing and partnerships are great with
other organizations.    We must be careful in regards to some of our
partnerships and make sure that we as blind people speak for ourselves
instead of having others speak for us.  Partnerships may be what we look at
in the near future.  However, we are currently working with NASW on their
inaccessible Social Worker dictionary.  So, they too, have accessibility
issues they need to address.

We have a great deal of work to do in educating the various components of
the Division's membership needs.

Please stay tuned for announcements of our January meetings and you are
welcome to participate.

Thanks,
Merry