[humanser] Seeking Transpersonal psychologists

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 7 21:04:25 UTC 2013

Hello Gerardo:

Good to hear from you on this list.

transpersonal - this is a new title for me, but not a new disipline/concept.
have read quite a bit about a variety of approaches and holistic seems a
more common name for this approach. I have been reading and practicing ways
to employ the whole person for some years .  I am currently most interested
in Mindfulness as described by Richard Davidson and others as it addresses a
cross between neurology, psychology, and  self /  ego.

JD Townsend LCSW
Helping the light dependent to see.
Daytona Beach, Earth, Sol System

From: Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2013 4:24 PM
To: Human Services Mailing List
Subject: [humanser] Seeking Transpersonal psychologists
HI listers: Though I've a Psychology major, and studied a few
diplomacies in Humanistic/Gestalt, TRR (Regression/Constructive Therapy)
among others, I've also gotten into Reiki, meditation and others. Thus
I've researched and come to the conclusion that maybe ,my psychology is
more transpersonal? I see the individual as a whole: not only his/her
mind, but also on a spiritual level; my point of view is that all (be
emotions, psychological, physical and the rest) if in unbalance, is the
cause of problems. Thus I'm seeking contact with transpersonal
psychologists; if they're blind great, but if they're sighted, great
also. Though I combine Humanistic/Gestalt with TRR, I've gotten more
into using visualization and other techniques. I sometimes feel alone by
not having a mentor to which I can ask questions!, and also resolve some
questions of my own. Thanks for info.
--
Gera
acseso+subscribe-ios at googlegroups.com Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las