[humanser] Conference calls scheduled

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue Jul 9 11:09:43 UTC 2013

Hello Human Services Members and Interested Parties,

On Sunday, July 21st there will be two teleconferences for the Human
Services Division.  I have scheduled two times slots in hopes of having
greater participation.  Starting times for the meetings are 4:00 p.m. and
8:00 p.m.  The dial in number is (513) 386-0000 The participant access code
is:  554254#

I have been asked what professions the Human Services Division encompasses.
I have compiled a list; however, it is not limited.  I would appreciate
other professions to add to this list.  Although the Federation has a Rehab
Counselors division, there has been some in this profession demonstrating a
desire to be a part of the Human Services division as well.  Please join us!

Blind Professionals in the Human Service field list:

Case Managers, Mental Health Counselors, Marriage & Family Counselors,
Social Workers, Mental Health Techs, Massage Therapist, Genetic Counselors,
Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists,
Psychologists, Guidance Counselors, and Voch Rehab Counselors.

Again, this above list has room to grow; please provide input.

I will be sending an agenda to the listserv prior to these meetings!

Looking forward to meeting with you all!

Merry C. Schoch

President,  Human Services Division