[humanser] Human Services Division Updates

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Tue Jul 9 21:34:11 UTC 2013

Okay, this is off topic but, Adam and I were speaking about the resolution
concerning parenting that was passed at the National Convention.  JD, you
helped me write a resolution for a Florida State Convention back in 2005, I
thought I'd ask whether or not anything came of it.  Maybe you don't
remember since it's been a long time but, if you could let me know about the
resolution and what's happened with it, I'd be happy.  If anyone else
remembers the resolution which also had to do with parenting, let me know.
I'm just curious.

Thanks,

Denise