[humanser] What is Life Coaching?

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Thu Jul 11 01:55:32 UTC 2013

Ashley,

I went to school for a degree of Master's of Social Work (MSW).  The program
I went to was considered advanced generalist practice, meaning we learned a
bit of this and that, so we didn't have to only go to counseling jobs.  A
bit after I left and while working at a mental health outpatient clinic, I
took and passed the exam in order to get what in my state is Licensed
Certified Social Worker (LCSW). Now I must obtain a certain number of
continuing education units to renew my license every two years.  Without
thae license, I could only have Medicaid clients, while I now am able to
accept those who have a few other health insurance plans.

Sandy   an advanced