[humanser] NCE Question

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 23:25:26 UTC 2013

Dear Jeannie,
	The exam I took was the Certification for Rehabilitation Counselors;
when I first took it, it was not available in alternate formats--formats I
could use totally independently--and I didn't even get the Braille I was
promised because, apparently, I was asked on more than one set of paperwork,
and I had a reader who was not very conversant with this sort of thing.
	I felt I had to take it anyway because I had to set up my own
proctor (also a CRC).  The morning reader was wonderful, but the afternoon
one was scary--I didn't get to hire, as I was living in Georgia and took the
exam in Oregon.
	It is now available (computerized); I am not aware that one needs a
reader/scribe, but I need to learn some other information, first, before I
pay my money and re-certify.
Darla