[humanser] NCE Question

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 31 00:09:45 UTC 2013

Hello
Jeannie,

I took my exam prior to computers being used and had a State supplied
reader.  It was awarkward as she was not fimilure with the material and, so,
it took some extra time, allowed by the State.

Several years ago I, along with a fellow local Federationist and the legal
assistance of the NFB we successfully sued the County for accessable voting
machines.  This issue is similar in every aspect.

JD
-----Original Message-----
From: JMassay
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:47 PM
To: humanser at nfbnet.org
Subject: [humanser] NCE Question

Hello all-

It's great to see the recent activity on the list! I have a quick question
for anyone who has recently or is getting ready to take the NCE Exam , or
well, actually, any other Masters level licensure examination. I have been
told that , although the exam is in an electronic format, I will have to
take it with a scribe and a reader in a private room. I would like to ask
everyone's thoughts on this issue and learn from your experiences as well.

I appreciate any feedback that you can give me and anyone else preparing to
take a certification or licensure exam in the mental health field.

Jeannie