[humanser] seeking music therapist mentors

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 29 20:06:59 UTC 2013

Kaiti,
Thanks and I look forward to your response privately.
I'd also like to know what volunteer work you did with music theripists? I
encouraged my friend to volunteer in that area, but was not sure how he
might assist therapists due to the confidentiality issues with clients.
Maybe he could do something by signing a privacy form.

I hope you’re the acquaintence you know is willing to reach out.
Thanks.
Ashley