[humanser] Looking for handouts

MARY CHAPPELL MTC5 at COX.NET
Tue Mar 26 05:07:41 UTC 2013

Please forgive me if you have previously received this message. I am
reposting as I have received no response. Hello, some time ago someone
posted an offering of outstanding mental health handouts that had been used
for patient and community education in both treatment and general
information. These handouts were terrific and were invaluable resources. I
lost the thumb drive that all of these gems were on and am hoping that
someone is familiar with these resources or, might have alternative
resources. The diagnostic range and topical focus was broad and I welcome
any and all feedback.

Eager to hear from all.

Genuinely,

Mary Tatum Chappell, Psy. D.