[humanser] Drivers license requirement for employment

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 1 04:20:42 UTC 2013

I agree Leslie.
In many cases you can work around the driver's license issue, but if the job
requires you to transport clients, you may have an issue.
I doubt you could transport clients  on public transit.
I think they are screening people out without realizing what harm they do to
those who cannot drive.
Very well said.

Ashley