[humanser] Drivers license requirement for employment

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 1 05:29:59 UTC 2013

Cerena,
I know you don't want to pursue it legally, you simply want a job. I see
where you come from.
But for next interviews, you might be able to tell if driving is essential
by doing prior research.
You're right, he was probably lying, he probably wanted to be rid of you,
but yeah, its nearly impossible to prove.
By looking at other employees there, you can understand their
job duties and better know if the interviewer is lying or being discrimatory
based on your prior knowledge.
Heard of informational interviews? I think you should not only read about
the organization via the website or news articles, but if at all possible
interview other social workers there.
Ask what they do and their duties. You don't even have to ask if they drive
clients specifically.
If you ask something like, What are your typical daily duties? What is your
daily schedule like?
By their response, they will state whether they drive clients or not.

Ashley