[humanser] Durable Braille Cards

Terrie Terlau terrieter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 14:11:38 UTC 2013

Hi Ericka and all,
I have seen 3 by 5 and 4 by 6 plastic cards from Independent Living Aids. I
don't know if they still carry these.
However, APH carries permabraille in 3 by 5 and 4 by 6. This is not quite as
slick as plastic, but is just as tough and the braille is just as sharp. I
work for APH and know and use Permabraille frequently. I think APH also
carries 5 by 8 permabraille as well. The 4 by 6 permabraille comes
hole-punched for the Braille DateBook that APH sells and also unpunched. To
find out more, you can call 800-223-1839 and talk to Customer Service.

I hope this is useful info.

Best,
Terrie Terlau