[humanser] Policy and Law Committee meeting

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Wed Nov 6 14:39:12 UTC 2013

Dear All,

The Policy and Law Committee of the Human Services Division, a strong &
proud division of  the National Federation of the Blind, will hold its next
meeting via teleconference on Sunday, November 10 , 2013 at 8:00 p.m.
Eastern (7:00 p.m. Central; 6:00 p.m. Mountain; & 5:00 p.m. Pacific). Please
do your best to arrive in the teleconference committee room a little early
so we can begin on-time. The call-in instructions follow. If you have any
questions or comments, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. My
contact information is below my signature.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, Chair

Policy & Law Committee

Human Services Division

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789

Marion.gwizdala at verizon.net

Conference Participant Instructions

At the specified time, call (513) 386-0000

The participant access code is: 554254

Please note: This conference will be recorded. Participation in the
conference implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in
compliance with state and federal laws.