[humanser] Hello Human Services Division

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Wed Nov 6 16:46:20 UTC 2013

A home page with a table of contents

-----Original Message-----
From: humanser [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Amalia
Veliz
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 9:12 AM
To: Human Services Division List Serve
Subject: [humanser] Hello Human Services Division

So glad to see everyone so active on this listserv!
I am currently working on the Human Services Division website and need your
input. Here are the questions I have. Please feel free to respond to this
via the listserv or via email/phone!

1. What information would you like to see on the page?
2. What kind of format would you like?
    a. A Home page with a table of contents?
    b. All on one page? (that can get kind of long) 3. Media ideas?
   a. Videos
   b. Sound (mp3)
4. Anything else?

Thanks all!!!