[humanser] Update email

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Tue Nov 19 23:39:05 UTC 2013

Mary--

I think it will be ok to take the practice test for me.  For anyone who is a
total it is not since nothing speaks.  Merry called me a little while ago
and I told her that the site isn't set up for screen readers.  I did get
great help when I called ASWB and then I was fine.  The problem I personally
had wouldn't have existed a couple weeks ago.  They recently changed the
ASWB website but the body of the auto send of password confirmation letters
just hadn't caught up with the change. I hope they get some good IT people
on this and make the password letter up to date and the whole thing
completely accessible for all. Probably the person responsible for the
password letter went on vacation.  Who knows.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short