[humanser] practice exam is partially accessible!

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Wed Nov 20 02:39:24 UTC 2013

If you can use MAGic or another screen magnification software with speech
then it will be okay.  The actual exam wasn't that bad.  I could navigate
through because I didn't need the navigational/help  buttons to speak.  It
did read the questions and choices if I placed the cursor on then,  I did
pretty well on the practice exam and finished with half the time allotted
left!  Don't second guess yourself.  I learned that I have a good gut
feeling and missed several because I second guessed.

I don't know what a total or someone who had to  rely on speech only would
do.  Braille display with a someone else doing the input?

Let me know how it goes for the rest of you!

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short