[humanser] Book

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Wed Nov 27 22:39:20 UTC 2013

Thanks Carmella!  Why you wrote the book is so true.By putting to words what
is happening in our hearts and minds, we can  find ourselves.

You very beautifully illustrated why a group of us here in WI are writing
vignettes about life with vision loss for the WI Council of the Blind's
website.  We are all in the  conference call and writing process at the
moment but hope to have about seven  vignettes up by mid-January.  The
beauty of our group is in the variety.  We have two parents of vision
impaired children, some seniors who had sight then lost it and some seniors
who have never had sight plus some of us with additional disabilities
besides vision loss. One spent time in foster care and another was born in
India and came to the  US as an adopted child.  Some have worked all their
lives and others still struggle to work.  It is truly a rainbow of views!  I
will let all know when the  page is up so you can see what our project is
about in more simple form.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short