[humanser] sorry for the delay

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sat Nov 30 16:36:58 UTC 2013

Hi Jeannie,

Forgive my delayed response.my listserv messages are all of a sudden going
into my junk box.

Congratulations!!!

I, too, will have to use a scribe to mark my answers which is disturbing;
however, I am glad that JFW will be used to read for me.  I know this is not
our goal, but it's a step and we will keep moving forward on these types of
issues.

I have been using the ASWB practice exam.  I first used magic to take the
exam and have been using JFW to read the rationales which include the
original questions and selection of answers.  From my experience, I believe
that ASWB doesn't really have a clue if adaptive software is accessible and
I believe that JFW would work fine on the practice exam; however, I did
don't want to waste the four hour time limit and the $75 to test it out.  I
just don't have enough time before my test to have taken the risk of
interfering with my study materials.  Again, this issue will be explored in
the recent future as well.

So again, Jeannie, congratulations on your passage of one of the exams and I
am grateful for your update!!

Have a joyous season!

Merry

Merry C. Schoch, MSW ISW#6961

Professional Social Worker/Counselor

(813) 523-6573

Merryschoch at verizon.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.