[humanser] Director of Residential Services?

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Apr 20 14:28:07 UTC 2014

Good morning, Mary and others,

         I don't know if my experience exists beneath the umbrella of
RT, perhaps not, but at age 19 I received some tramatic brain damage
and during a 6-month hospital stay, the PT' had therapy sessions both
in a swimming pool and on an exercise bike. Have a feeling though,
that these therapies served other functions unique to brain injury.
Someone with more knowledge of this, hopefully, will stand and be counted?