[humanser] GRE Anyone? :)

James Alan Boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 18:22:20 UTC 2014

Goo day friends!
	 As I approach the finishing stages of my bachelor's degree, I have begun the process of preparing for my graduate program. I will need to take the GRE. I was wondering if anyone on the list had or new someone who may have an accessible format or copy of a study guide or practice tests for the GRE? Any assistant on this would be greatly appreciated!!! I hope everyone is doing well!
Warmly,
James Alan Boehm
Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Blindness never limits-low expectations do! Live the life you want!