[humanser] Completing release forms

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 28 13:34:06 UTC 2014

Hello,

I witness consent & agreements after the patient has left the clinic.  The
forms come out of the printer, and as I work in a hospital-based outpatient
psychiatric clinic, there is a telephone book sized stack of documents.

So, knowing the order of things I identify the document to the patient,
explain it, and ask them to sign.  Later I do my witnessing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Bailey via humanser
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 7:00 AM
To: 'Anjelina' ; 'Human Services Division Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [humanser] Completing release forms

When I was a counselor I had many papers I needed to take to clients to
sign. This is what I did. I filled out the forms on the computer, printed
them out, and then had my reader fold the line where the client should sign.
My reader folded the page under leaving a nice tactile line for the client
to sign, and then folded the page the other way to signify the beginning of
the line where the client should sign.

Jan