[humanser] Fund Raising Committee Invitation

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Wed Dec 10 19:41:36 UTC 2014

Hello,

My name is Denise Shaible and I am currently a Board Member of the Human
Services division and I am also the Co-Chair of the Fund Raising Committee.
My Co-Chair Amalia Veliz and  are always looking for new ideas and new
people to help us with planning fund raisers for National Convention.  You
may remember that we had an awesome fund raiser at the last National
Convention, where we sold coffee mugs commemorating the Presidency of Dr.
Mauer.  I'd like to invite you to join the committee and share your ideas
about fund raising.  I'm sure there are many of you out there that would
like to get more involved with the Division.  So, here's your chance.
Please e-mail me off list at the e-mail address listed under my name at the
bottom of this invitation so we can schedule a meeting and meet some of you.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Denise Shaible

Denise.shaible at att.net