[humanser] HOW DO I TERMINATE MY SUBSCRIPTION TO THIS LIST? THANK YOU.

Kathy kgl4 at wi.rr.com
Tue Dec 16 12:31:27 UTC 2014

kathy and morgan
kgl4 at wi.rr.com
kageylucy at gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: humanser [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Alyssa
Munsell via humanser
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2014 7:18 AM
To: 'Merry Schoch'; 'Human Services Division Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [humanser] Greetings

Good morning Ms. Schoch,

Thank you for the update. My personal opinion is that I would like to see
the Division remain a human services group without including healthcare
professionals. I completely agree that physical and mental health are very
interconnected. However, I think the professional needs of healthcare
personnel are different than mental health professionals, and it would make
more sense to have medical professionals have a separate group. I'm
surprised a group for those in the medical field doesn't exist yet.

That is just my two cents!

Warmly,
AM