[humanser] President Schoch Passes!

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 15 21:17:25 UTC 2014

Dear Marion:

I am truely saddened by the passing of our Merry President.  I last spoke
with her on the bus after passing the licensure exam.  Wait a second???
Pass the Test?  Pass Away?  Pass gas?  Pass out with pleasure?  The choices
are too many, I can't control my brain.

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: Marion Gwizdala
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 3:10 PM
To: 'Human Services Mailing List'
Subject: [humanser] President Schoch Passes!

Dear All,

                I tried to find a better subject line, as I didn't want
anyone to get the wrong impression! President Merry Schoch has passed her
American Board of Social Work examination and is so beside herself she
cannot sit still! Merry took her examination using a partially accessible
test, including screen reading software, paving the way for others to do the
same! We are hoping ASWB and Pearson Vue will have the exam fully accessible
before our national convention so we can make that announcementKudos to
Merry for diligently pursuing accessible test procedures and removing those
varriers for others. Please join with me in congratulating Merry on her
passing grade and her leadership moving our field into equity with our
sighted peers!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala