[humanser] FW: [Nfb-lions] New member intro and pen pal magazine

MARY CHAPPELL MTC5 at COX.NET
Sun Feb 16 14:35:40 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-lions [mailto:nfb-lions-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of cheryl
echevarria
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2014 8:40 AM
To: NFB Lions
Subject: Re: [Nfb-lions] New member intro and pen pal magazine

http://www.matildaziegler.com/2014/01/
Yes the January Edition link is here.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in
Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria,
Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and
e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want
just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for
all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama

http://www.matildaziegler.com/2012/04/09/feature-writer-john-christie-beatin

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-lions_nfbnet.org/albert%40myblindspot.