[humanser] blind people in healthcare

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Tue Feb 25 03:36:36 UTC 2014

I think blind folks would be great Chiropractors.  Why just massage when
they can fix backs and stuff too?  Mine is not blind, but he is also a
homeopathic or wellness and nutrition counselor, etc.  He is a certified
physician too, but doesn't prescribe pills too often. He works more in
conjunction with the family physician to reduce the amount of pills someone
needs.  if you can change a problem with proper nutrition and exercise or
some other non-synthetic treatment, why take a pill that can create
additional problems by accident?

Unfortunately Medicare and Medicaid don’t pay for anything but adjustments
so I'm going the pill route. I don’t' like to cook and it means eatingless
processed foods which takes longer than I have patience.  I like his
thinking though.

Kelsey, did you ever think of being a chiropractor?

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short