[humanser] blind people in healthcare

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Tue Feb 25 04:34:42 UTC 2014

Kelsey,

There was a totally blind woman I knew who studied speech pathology, though
I don't know if she ever had a speech therapy job.  However, when I went to
Perkins School, the director's wife was totally blind and she did do speech
therapy with students.  Both of these women are no longer living, so they
can't give any assistance.

Sandy